(WARNING: SOME SPOILERS AHEAD. I’M ALSO A HARDCORE #GUMRI – PARK BOGUM x LEE HYERI SHIPPER SO BEAR WITH ME IF THERE ARE MUCH MORE PICS FROM REPLY 1988 THAN THE OTHER TWO. THANK YOU.) 🙂
- Take you back in time.
*With a setting that gives major throwback vibes, this series will surely bring back a lot of good memories and remind us how wonderful it is to be young and carefree.
- Help you see the world in different points of view.
*These shows do not only focus on the main characters’ stories. Every cast member has his/her own spotlight.
- Make you reflect about life.
*There are surely a lot of quotable quotes and unforgettable lines.
- Make you value your life decisions.
*It encourages you to become a better person.
- Show you that K-drama scenes are not always cringe-y and full of clichés; but can also be warm and family-oriented.
*There are still some cliches though; but they are not too cringe-worthy.
- Tug at your heartstrings.
*Seriously, tvN knows how to film kiss scenes. They’re the best!
- Take you to an emotional rollercoaster ride.
*The episodes make me feel a lot of feelings. Sometimes I don’t even know if I’m crying out of sadness, anger or happiness anymore.
- Make you realize how much family matters.
*If you think you love your family enough, these shows will make you think again.
- Teach you the value of friendship.
*In a world where being “friendzoned” means a bad thing, Reply series shows us that sometimes friendship lasts even longer than romantic love.
- Teach you the importance of waiting and perfect timing; but also of effort and will.
*If you want her (or him), go get her (or him)!
- Show you that sometimes, sacrifice is the best way of showing) how much you love someone.
*Even if it means letting that someone go.
- Show you that happy endings are relative to a person’s perspective of life.
*Just because it did not end the way you wanted it to, does not mean that the ending was bad. Maybe it was the ending that everybody deserves.
- Teach you how to love unconditionally.
- Show you that it is not important to be perfect. You just have to be kind.
*And you won’t have any regrets.
- MAKE YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH PARK BOGUM AND HIS SMILE.
*Okay. To be fair, all the leading men (and second lead guys) are gorgeous and HOT! (including H.O.T., iykwim *wink wink*) I’m just so obsessed with Park Bogum and EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM. Can someone explain to me how there can be a creature so perfect and flawless???
- Give you sleepless nights and separation anxiety once you’re done watching all the episodes. (AND GIVE YOU A LOT OF #TaekSun FEELS!!!)
*Aba di nakuntento si ateng naglagay pa ng gif HAHAHA
Not enough reasons? ABA BAHALA NA KAYO SA BUHAY NIYO! Pagsisisihan niyong di niyo to pinanood. 😛 char!