Skin Care is truly important to me. In fact, it is more important to me than makeup. It feels good knowing that I am using products that are helping my skin in the long run. 🙂 For this post, I want to share with you my current DAYTIME skin care routine covering all the ten steps of the Korean 10-Step Skin Care Routine.
Click here to know the Basics of Skin Care.
Click here for some Drugstore Skin Care Products to Avoid.
- Makeup Remover
- I skip this step during the day.
Clean & Clear Essentials Facial Wash
*I do the “ice”technique for my pores right after this step.
Cetaphil Gentle Facial Cleanser
Eskinol Pimple-Fighting Facial Deep Cleanser
- Foam, gentle and deep cleansers fall under this category. I use three cleansers during the day. (1. Foam cleanser 2. Gentle Facial Cleanser 3. Anti-Acne Deep Cleanser) – see my review of my cleansers here
- I don’t do this step during the day.
Celeteque Alcohol-Free Toner
- I personally use a basic alcohol-free toner with watery consistency.
Etude House Aloe Moistfull Aloe Essence
It’s Skin VE Power Effector
- I use mine every other day.
- Sheet Mask/Mask/Pack
- I skip this step during the day; but if I have an important even to attend to, using this can help moisturize my skin and make my makeup apply more smoothly.
The Face Shop Aloe Soothing Gel
- I use a lightweight (gel) moisturizer during the day.
- Eye Cream
Quick FX Eyelift Cream
- I use a more lightweight one during the day.
- Night Cream/Day Cream/SPF
Etude House Sunprise Must Daily Sunblock
Zen Zest Tea Tree Oil
- Do not forget your SPF during the day.
- I also apply tea tree oil on my spots.
L-R ( Mario Badescu Rosewater Mist, Nature Republic Aloe Soothing Mist, Celeteque Hydrolyzed Facial Mist)
-Lip Balm/Lip Treatment (I LOVE NIVEA LIP BUTTERS ❤ ❤ ❤ )